The Export Data menu option allows you to apply a range of filters, and export all mosquito data associated with them in tabular form (e.g. as an Excel spread sheet).
The Reports Menu with the Export Data report highlighted
The range of filters available include:
- Keyword: type partial words or phrases to return matching Names, Nature of Complaint or Street Address
- Date range: limit an export of records by date
- Record Type: limit an export by one or more type of records. Selecting “Adult Mosquito Monitoring” as a type will include any Trapped Species associated with those selected records.
- Local Government Areas: limit the search by one more Local Government Areas
Note: if Record Types or Local Government Areas are not selected, the Export Data report will select all records (e.g. all record types).
The Export Data filter page with with multiple-select filters shown.
The Filter button provides you with a chance to preview the records matching your filters before you export them to a spread sheet. This could be useful if, for instance, you are exporting a large number of records and want to check the intended filters are applied and how many records have been returned.
The Export button is used to export your filtered results to an Excel Spreadsheet.
Note: the mosquito database is very large and without sufficient filters in place the export process make take a few minutes. You may also experience an application time out.
the exported spreadsheet will contain all fields from the Adult Monitoring, Larval Monitoring, or Public Complaint section of the app.
Things to note:
- ID: This is the database-generated unique identifier (UID) for the record
- TRAPPED_SPECIES: This field contains a UID for each trapped species. If no data was entered in the Trapped Species tab the field will contain one of two values:
- None: Data entered via the app
- : Data entered OR edited via the website