The “Reports” menu provides functionality to examine data collected and provides an easy method to graph and review data. These reports have been created to make the results entered into the system easily consumable.
Please note: that the data you will see in these reports is not just the data from your own Local Government Area (LGA) – the Department of Health has also made their own data available to the LGA community. However you will not be able to see data from other LGAs – you can only see your own data here.
There are several reports that are available to the be created, including:
- Mosquito – where you can examine data collected from adult trapping results and include an:
- Adult Abundance Report – allowing users to filter data and examine trends in mosquito abundance and species distribution.
- Adult Preliminary Report – allowing users to view adult trapping data sheets for specified LGAs and date ranges.
- Larval Abundance Report – allowing users to filter data and examine trends in larval mosquito abundance and life stages.
- Public Complaints – allows users to examine trends in public complaints, including:
- Disease Reports – allows users to examine trends in cases of mosquito-borne human disease including:
- View Notifications – ability to produce lists of confirmed human cases of mosquito-borne disease within your LGA;
- MBDC Region Summary – produce tables summarising the number of human cases of mosquito-borne disease per suburb; and
- LGA Summary – produce tables and charts of human cases of mosquito-borne disease within your LGA.
- Export Data – all database fields can be exported for records filtered by keyword, LGA, date range and record type.
- Chemical Stock Report – a chemicals inventory report can be produced showing the types and amounts of treatment chemicals logged and available for use.
Each of these reports is detailed on their separate pages.