The “Monitoring” menu is where you can add, search and edit the records you have entered into the website, either through the web or through the mobile apps. Note: you cannot edit records that aren’t owned by you – although you can view any data for your Local Government Area (LGA) or Contiguous Local Authority Group (CLAG) through the “Reports” menu.
The Monitoring menu as seen from the Dashboard
There are several different functions that you can perform under the Monitoring menu, including:
- Review records – where you can search for your LGA records, and then edit them;
- Sites – where you can see a list of your LGA sites, and add new ones;
- Adult Mosquito Monitoring – where you can enter data on adult mosquito abundance;
- Larval Mosquito Monitoring – where you can enter data on larval mosquito abundance;
- Public Complaint – where you can lodge a public complaint; and
- Chemicals – Review, Add or Use – where you can manage your chemical stocks.
Note: you can also do Monitoring and Public Complaint functions through the mobile apps.